How do I pay an overdue balance?

Sydney W.
Sydney W.
  • Updated

Only the Account Admin can pay an overdue balance in our online member portal, My Account.

  1. Tap this link to view your Billing page in My Account and sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password.

  2. If you want to re-process the payment, tap "Retry payment." If you need to update your credit or debit card first, tap "Update credit card."
  3. Select "Update."
  4. Enter your card information.
  5. Scroll down and tap "Save."
  6. You'll see a "Payment succeeded" confirmation message. You're all set!

Was this article helpful?