About Adding Allies
- The only way to add an ally is by sending them an ally email invitation from your account.
The ally can accept your invitation by signing in with their existing username and password (if they have one) or by creating a free username and password.
- Admins can add new allies for members on their accounts. Read How does an Account Admin add an ally or Filter Guardian for a member? to see how.
Add an Ally
- Open the Victory app on your phone or tablet and enter your username and password to sign in.
- Tap "Accountability."
- Tap "+ Invite a friend."
- Enter the person's name and email address, tap the box next to "My ally," and then tap the blue "Send invitation" button.
- You'll see a confirmation message and the new ally's name on the account list. The new ally needs to accept your invitation to start reviewing your activity.