Clear browsing history and data in the Covenant Eyes iPhone® app to eliminate the file:///private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/77208FDA-D891-4CD7-B7DD-9FC8B07099CE/CEBrowserTMS.app/UserDiagnostics.html. message.
About the Error
This random message from our VPN service may occur after an iPhone® or iPad®’s operating system (iOS) updates.
Clear Browsing History & Data
- Clear browsing history and clear browsing data to help remove this message from our app’s cache (saved data).
- Restart your device to re-launch the Covenant Eyes browser and our VPN service.
- In our browser, try to go to a new website. You fixed the issue if you can successfully load a new website!
If the above steps didn’t clear the message:
- Please uninstall the Covenant Eyes app and re-install it.
- If none of the above actions clear the message, please contact Member Care via chat, email, or phone.
Activity & Reporting
You may see this message show up as part of your activity if you’re using an older version of our iPhone® app with email reports:
- For members using the Victory app: If you’re using the Victory app for reporting, you will not see this message in the Activity Feed.
- For members using email reports and Covenant Eyes iPhone® app version 5.4.11 or above: You will not see this message on your report.
- For members using email reports and Covenant Eyes iPhone® app version 5.4.10 or below: You may see this message in the Recap of Activity report section.