This article applies to older accounts that deliver activity via email and My Account. The free Victory app provides 24/7 reporting. It is standard for all new accounts and available to older accounts.
The Recap of Activity section contains a sample of screenshots from each device during the report's time frame.
We didn't detect pornography in these images but check them out just in case.
- Device Order: We list devices by screen size - phone, tablet, and computer. If multiple devices are in each category, we sort them alphabetically based on their name.
- Number of Screenshots: If the member only uses one device, we'll show 15 screenshots in the Recap section. If the member uses more than one device, we'll show *up to* eight screenshots per device. Sometimes, we show fewer than eight screenshots (e.g., the member didn't use their device that much).
- Screenshot Information: We'll display the app or program name, date, time stamp, and page name (when applicable) for each screenshot.
- View Details: The View Details button takes you to your online Covenant Eyes account, My Account, where you can access more details on the screenshot.
iPhone®: No Screenshots Taken
The "We detected activity on this device, but no screenshots were taken..." message in the Recap section means we didn't take any screenshots on the iPhone®.
- Our iPhone® app only takes screenshots inside the Covenant Eyes browser and Safari.
- If you don’t use the Covenant Eyes browser or Safari on your iPhone® or iPad®, there won’t be any screenshots from them on your email report.