Check your WiFi or Cellular connection in the iPhone® Settings app to fix the "Your device is currently offline and not connected to the internet" error message.
About the Error
This error message only appears when you try to use our iPhone® app with a weak or non-existent internet connection.
Check Your WiFi or Cellular Connection
- If you’re using a WiFi connection, check that your iPhone® or iPad® is connected.
- If you’re using a Cellular connection, verify that cellular access is enabled in your device’s Settings app.
- Open your Control Center and make sure Airplane Mode is off.
- Restart your device to re-launch the Covenant Eyes browser and our VPN service.
- In our browser, attempt to load a website. If you can successfully load a new website, you're all set!
If the above steps didn’t clear the message:
- Please uninstall the Covenant Eyes app and re-install it.
- If none of the above actions clear the message, please reach out to Member Care via chat, email, or phone.
Activity & Reporting
- For members using the Victory app: This error message may appear in the Victory app Activity Feed.
- For members using email reports: No, it will not show up on your report because it’s just an internet connection error message.