In the Settings app on your iPhone® or iPad®, you can set a default browser! Once you select your default browser, links from text messages or emails will automatically open in it.
Before You Begin
- App Compatibility: To choose your default browser on your iPhone® or iPad®, you must have Covenant Eyes app version 5.4.1 or later.
- Operating System Compatibility: You must have iOS (iPhone® operating system) 14 or newer on your iPhone® or iPad® to select a default browser.
Set a Default Browser
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone® or iPad®.
- Scroll down and tap “Covenant Eyes.”
- Tap “Default Browser App.”
- On the Default Browser App screen, tap the default browser.
If you have iOS (iPhone® operating system) 15.1 or newer, we recommend you use Safari as your default browser. If you use iOS 14 or lower, use Covenant Eyes as your default browser.
- Tap “Back” in the top left to return to the previous screen.
- Next to Default Browser App, you’ll see the app you chose! You're all set.