In the Settings app on your iPhone® or iPad®, you can set a default browser! Once you select your default browser, links from text messages or emails will automatically open in it.
Before You Begin
- App Compatibility: To choose your default browser on your iPhone® or iPad®, you must have Covenant Eyes app version 5.4.1 or later.
- Operating System Compatibility: You must have iOS (iPhone® operating system) 14 or later on your iPhone® or iPad® to select a default browser.
Set a Default Browser
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone® or iPad®.
- Scroll down and tap “Covenant Eyes.”
- Tap “Default Browser App.”
- On the Default Browser App screen, tap the default browser.
If you have iOS 15.1 or higher, we recommend you use Safari as your default browser. If you use iOS 14, use Covenant Eyes as your default browser. See Apple's support article for instructions on finding your device's iOS version.
- Tap “Back” in the top left to return to the previous screen.
- Nex to Default Browser App, you’ll see the app you chose! You're all set.