Check Your Home Screen
You should see the Covenant Eyes app on the iPhone®/iPad® home screen. If you cannot find the Covenant Eyes app on your home screen or in your App Library, install Covenant Eyes from the App Store®.
Check Our VPN
If Covenant Eyes is working properly on your iPhone®, our VPN icon should be visible in your Control Center. The VPN monitors all your web and app traffic.
- Swipe down from the top right-hand corner of your screen to access your Control Center.
- Next to your WiFi or connection symbol, you’ll see “VPN.”
Check the Screenshot Counter
In the Covenant Eyes app menu, we list the number of screenshots we've taken in the last 60 minutes. To check if Covenant Eyes is taking screenshots, follow these steps:
- Open the Covenant Eyes app on the iPhone® or iPad®.
- In the top right-hand corner, tap the “Profile” icon.
- The Covenant Eyes version number and the number of screenshots analyzed in the last 60 minutes are at the bottom of the screen.
Check Your Reporting Method
Finally, the iPhone® should show up on your reporting method:
- For members and allies using the Victory app: The device will be in the Device Overview section of the Activity Summary.
- For members and allies using email reports: The device will be in The Devices Section of the next report.