Disable Cross-Site Tracking & Cookies for Safari in the iPhone® Settings app and clear browsing in the Covenant Eyes app to fix the "You must enable cookies" error message.
Disable Cross-Site Tracking & Cookies
Safari’s Cross-Site Tracking and Cookies can interfere with browsing in the Covenant Eyes app.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone® or iPad®.
- Scroll down and tap “Safari.”
- Turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies.”
Clear Browsing Data
Clearing browsing data doesn't erase any activity from the Victory app or email report. Covenant Eyes will still report all your activity to your ally.
- Covenant Eyes will delete your cached pages, data, and cookies if you clear your browsing data.
- For instructions on clearing browsing data, refer to our How do I use the Covenant Eyes browser on an iPhone®? support article.