- Open Finder (the blue and white face in the Dock).
- Click “Applications,” double-click the “Utilities” folder, and double-click “Uninstall Covenant Eyes.”
In Covenant Eyes versions previous to 1.5.0, Uninstall Covenant Eyes will be in Applications.
- If you have an Uninstall Code, enter it and click “Uninstall.” If you don’t have an Uninstall Code, click “Get Code…” and enter your Covenant Eyes username and password to get one.
- Type in your computer password (not your Covenant Eyes password) to confirm uninstalling Covenant Eyes.
- If you are/were subscribed to our filtering service, you may see this screen. Click “Reveal Covenant Eyes.app in Finder” to view the Covenant Eyes app.
- Right-click on Covenant Eyes and select “Move to Trash.”
- On the pop-up window, select “Continue” to uninstall Covenant Eyes.
- On the Finder wants to move Covenant Eyes to the Trash prompt, enter your Administrator computer password.
- You uninstalled Covenant Eyes. Click the “Close” button to exit the uninstaller.
If you receive a prompt to restart your computer, please restart it.