If your Mac® uses macOS® 10.14 Mojave or lower, Parental Controls conflict with Covenant Eyes. This article will show you how to turn off Parental Controls on a Mac®.
- Click the Apple icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen and select “System Preferences."
- Click “Users & Groups."
- Click the lock in the lower left, enter the Mac® computer's Administrator profile credentials, and click "Unlock."
- The Users & Groups screen should now be unlocked.
- Any user profile with Parental Controls enabled will have the word “Managed” below it. Select a managed user and uncheck the box titled “Enable parental controls.”
- Repeat step 5 for all profiles.
- Restart the Mac®, and you are good to go!