If your Mac® is on macOS® 10.15 Catalina or above, parental controls are called "Screen Time." Please read this article to adjust the Screen Time Web Content filter, so it doesn't conflict with Covenant Eyes.
- From your Mac® desktop, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click "System Settings."
- Click "Screen Time" and "Content & Privacy."
If you previously created a Screen Time passcode, you will be prompted to enter that now. If you forgot the passcode, please refer to Apple Support.
- Click "Content Restrictions."
- You have two options: A) If you'd like only to use Covenant Eyes' filter, make sure Access to Web Content is set to "Unrestricted Access" and no further action is needed, or B) If you'd like to use Access to Web Content alongside Covenant Eyes, select "Limit Adult Websites."
- If you chose "Limit Adult Websites," select the "Customize…" button.
- Under the Allowed section, click the "+" button.
- Type in "https://covenanteyes.com" and then click the "Done" button.
- Under the Allowed section, you'll see https://covenanteyes.com.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 to allow the following websites, and click the "Done" button.
- Please restart the Mac® and then Screen Time's Web Content feature, and Covenant Eyes will filter the internet on the Mac® without conflicting. Great work!