If the Covenant Eyes system extension (part of our filtering software) is not enabled, you may receive one of these messages:
- Your computer is not protected. Error: M061 system extension requires authorization
- System Extension Blocked
Follow these steps to enable our system extension in the Mac® System Settings app:
- From your Mac® desktop, click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “System Settings…”
- Select “Privacy & Security” and then next to System software from application “Covenant Eyes” was blocked from loading, click the “Allow” button.
- On the Privacy & Security is trying to unlock Privacy & Security preferences window, enter your Mac Administrator computer password and click the “Unlock” button.
- You can now close the System Settings window. Please restart your Mac®. After the restart, the M061 error message should be gone!