Separate Covenant Eyes Usernames & Windows Profiles
To keep each person's activity in their email Check-in or Activity Feed, each person should have their own Covenant Eyes username and Windows profile.
Create a Covenant Eyes username for each member on your account.
- Create a Windows profile for each member. Instructions for creating a new profile depend on your Windows version:
- Create a profile on Windows 11
- Create a profile on Windows 10
- Create a profile on Windows 8
- Create a profile on Windows 7
Install Covenant Eyes on the main Windows profile (the Administrator computer profile), and then Covenant Eyes will automatically install across all the Windows profiles.
- When each person is done using the computer, they should hit the "Windows" key + the "L" on the keyboard, and the main log-in screen will appear. Whoever wants to use the computer next must use their profile username and password to access the computer.