Covenant Eyes is not compatible with Smart TVs or Streaming Devices.
Use your device’s manufacturer or parental controls. Most devices use a PIN to lock apps and content settings. We listed some popular devices and details below:
- LG - Safety Settings provide some control, including a PIN, but may not be available in every country.
- Samsung – Parental Controls use a PIN to limit access to apps, channels, and content.
- Sony – Parental Controls help you lock certain features on some Sony TV models.
- TCL (non-Roku) – Parental Controls on recent models use V-Chip technology, front panel lock, and channel block.
- TCL (with Roku) – Follow the steps in Roku's article to enable parental controls on your TCL TV.
- Vizio – Parental Controls allows you to block specific programs.
Use your device’s built-in controls. Most device manufacturers provide parental controls, viewing restrictions, or age restrictions. Here are some common brands:
- Apple TV – Restrict access to certain content and features on your Apple TV.
- Fire TV Stick (Amazon) – Set parental controls on a Fire TV. You can also set parental controls for Prime Video, Amazon’s streaming app/service.
- Roku– Read Roku’s article about how to block content.
You can take a few general steps to protect your home and unsupported devices. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but see our Amazon Kindle Fire article to explore more options.