Covenant Eyes is not compatible with Gaming Systems or VR Headsets.
You can use your device's manufacturer or parental controls to manage the device. Most devices use a PIN to lock apps and content settings:
- Oculus Rift - Set up a PIN to lock purchases. Unfortunately, you cannot limit content.
- PS5 – Set up parental controls and spending limits on PS5.
- Steam – Set up rules for what components of Steam are available with Family View.
- Nintendo 3DS – Customize the Nintendo's settings to fit your family.
- Nintendo Switch – Use Nintendo's app-based parental controls (better than the device's built-in parental controls).
- Nintendo Wii U – Set up Parental Controls for the Wii U.
- Xbox One – Block websites and set age limits with Xbox's Family Safety features.
You can take a few general steps to protect your home and unsupported devices. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but see our Amazon Kindle Fire article to explore more options.