The Victory app Activity Feed is an easy-to-use, scrollable list of the member's device activity.
Types of Activity
- The Activity Feed contains Recap, Highlighted, and Explicit Screenshots from the member's devices.
- We also monitor non-image activity, like when the member Switches Users or Uninstalls Covenant Eyes. Some non-image device actions may trigger a Take a peek at activity; there may or may not be something to talk about Activity Summary.
View & Filter Activity
In the Activity Feed, you can scroll through all activity or quickly sort activity by device or by type of activity:
- Open the Victory app and sign in.
- Tap "Accountability" and the name of the person for whom you want to view activity.
- Tap "Activity Feed" and "Filter."
- Choose the activity category or device for which you want to sort the activity and tap "Apply Filter."
- You'll return to the Activity Feed, and Victory will show you the activity for your selected settings.