Before You Begin
- Compatibility: Covenant Eyes’ Windows software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11.
- Antivirus (AV): Most AV programs are compatible with Covenant Eyes, but a few aren't. Review our list of known AV conflicts before you install Covenant Eyes.
- App Recommendation Settings: Go to your computer’s app recommendation settings (Choose where to get apps) and set it to “anywhere.” This setting allows you to install Covenant Eyes from our website since our software isn’t available in the Microsoft Store.
- Administrator Profile: Please install Covenant Eyes on the Windows Administrator profile, or you may experience issues.
Install Covenant Eyes
- Go to my.covenanteyes.com and log in with your username and password.
- Select the “Download” button.
- After Covenant Eyes finishes downloading, open File Explorer (the file folder icon at the bottom of your screen).
- Select “Downloads” and double-click on “CovenantEyesWindows.”
- Select “Yes” to install Covenant Eyes.
- Select “Next” to install Covenant Eyes.
- On the Please wait while we install Covenant Eyes screen, please be patient and wait a moment while Covenant Eyes installs.
- Click “Finish” to exit the installer.
- Enter your Covenant Eyes username and password, and click the “Sign In” button.
- Great job! You successfully installed Covenant Eyes. You can now use any internet browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and Covenant Eyes will run in the background to monitor your activity.