Before You Begin
- Compatibility: The Covenant Eyes app requires Android™ operating system 7 or newer. Covenant Eyes is not compatible with Android Go (Android Lite).
- Potential Conflicts: On your device, disable the Blue Light filter app, screen dimming apps, and any app locking software. You can turn them back on after you install Covenant Eyes.
Install Covenant Eyes
- Tap this link to view Covenant Eyes in the Google Play™ Store and tap the "Install" button.
- Tap "Open."
- Type in your Covenant Eyes username and password. Then tap “SIGN IN.”
Members on Android™ 13 may see an Allow Covenant Eyes to send you notifications? message. Tap "Allow" to enable notifications. Don't worry, we won't spam you!
- Tap the green arrow to proceed to your device’s Settings app so you can enable Accessibility for Covenant Eyes.
- Tap Installed apps (or Installed services).
- Tap “Covenant Eyes.”
- Move the top toggle switch to the right (the switch will turn blue).
Leave the Covenant Eyes shortcut off.
- Tap "Allow."
- Tap “Activate” to allow Covenant Eyes to secure our app and its uninstall procedures.
- *Only members that subscribe to our filter will see this step: On the VPN Required screen, tap the green arrow to allow Covenant Eyes to run a VPN in the background of your device to filter content.
- On the Connection request window, tap “OK” to confirm.
- Success! You installed Covenant Eyes. You’ll see our app menu. You can exit the Covenant Eyes app.
- Please exclude Covenant Eyes from your device’s built-in battery saver or power-saving mode, so Covenant Eyes runs smoothly!