Only the Filter Guardian can allow websites with the Custom Website List in our online member portal, My Account.
- Tap this link to view the Relationships page in My Account and sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password.
- Tap the member whose Custom Website List you want to adjust. (If you want to adjust the Custom Website List for yourself, tap this link and skip to step #4.)
- Scroll down and tap "Settings."
- Scroll down and tap "Custom Website List."
- Enter the website you want to allow and tap the "Allow" button.
The Dos & Don'ts of Allowing a Website
Example Accepted or Not Accepted Note lego.com ✅ Accepted This is how we suggest you enter a website into the Custom Website List. *.lego.com ❌ Not Accepted The Custom Website List does not support wildcards (*). https://lego.com ❌ Not Accepted The Custom Website List does not support "HTTP" or "HTTPS" and will remove them automatically if you type them in. lego.com/new ❌ Not Accepted A specific page of a website cannot be allowed or blocked. buy.lego.com ✅ Accepted A specific section of a website, called a subdomain, can be allowed or blocked. 192.168.1.1 ❌ Not Accepted You cannot add an IP Address to the Custom Website List.
- You'll receive a confirmation message.
- You'll see the website with ✅ next to it. Refresh Covenant Eyes on your devices, and now you can access the website.