Only the Filter Guardian can remove websites from the Custom Website List in our online member portal, My Account.
- Tap this link to view the Relationships page in My Account and sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password.
- Tap the member whose Custom Website List you want to adjust. (If you want to adjust the Custom Website List for yourself, tap this link and skip to step #4.)
- Scroll down and tap "Settings."
- Scroll down and tap "Custom Website List."
- Tap the "View all" option to see all the websites in the Custom Website List and tap the trashcan icon next to the website you want to remove.
- Tap "Confirm."
- You'll see a confirmation message. Refresh Covenant Eyes on your devices, and now you can access the website (if you deleted a blocked site), or it will be blocked (if you deleted an allowed website).
If removing the website and refreshing Covenant Eyes didn't work, clear your internet browser's cookies and cache. Choose your browser to learn how to clear them: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.