How do I pay an overdue balance?

Sydney W.
Sydney W.
  • Updated

Only the Account Admin can pay an overdue balance in Victory Online.

  1. Tap this link to view your My Subscriptions page in Victory Online and sign in with your existing username and password.

  2. If you want to re-process the payment, tap "Retry payment." If you need to update your credit or debit card first, tap "Update credit card."
    Update cc - overdue balance.png
  3. Select "Update."
    Update billing - update payment.png
  4. Enter your card information.
    Enter cc number - update payment.png
  5. Scroll down and tap "Save."
    Save button - udpate payment.png
  6. You'll see a confirmation message. Our billing system will automatically try to charge your new card your overdue balance. You're all set!

Was this article helpful?