Members can block specific websites with the Custom Website List in our online member portal, My Account. But only the Filter Guardian can remove blocked websites from the Custom Website List.
- Tap this link to view the Relationships page in My Account and sign in with your Covenant Eyes username and password.
- Tap the member whose Custom Website List you want to adjust. (If you want to adjust the Custom Website List for yourself, tap this link and skip to step #4.)
- Scroll down and tap "Settings."
- Scroll down and tap "Custom Website List."
- Enter the website you want to block and tap the "Block" button.
The Dos & Don'ts of Blocking a Website
Example Accepted or Not Accepted Note lego.com ✅ Accepted This is how we suggest you enter a website into the Custom Website List. *.lego.com ❌ Not Accepted The Custom Website List does not support wildcards (*). https://lego.com ❌ Not Accepted The Custom Website List does not support "HTTP" or "HTTPS" and will remove them automatically if you type them in. lego.com/new ❌ Not Accepted A specific page of a website cannot be allowed or blocked. buy.lego.com ✅ Accepted A specific section of a website, called a subdomain, can be allowed or blocked. 192.168.1.1 ❌ Not Accepted You cannot add an IP Address to the Custom Website List.
- You'll receive a confirmation message.
- You'll see the website with ⛔️ next to it. Refresh Covenant Eyes on your devices, and now the website is blocked.
If the website is still accessible after you refresh Covenant Eyes, clear your internet browser's cookies and cache. Choose your browser to learn how to clear them: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.