This article applies to older accounts that deliver activity via email and My Account. The free Victory app provides 24/7 reporting. It is standard for all new accounts and available to older accounts.
When we email a report to you or an ally, it will have one of the following subject lines in the email:
This subject line means we detected activity and didn't detect any Explicit Screenshots:
- Covenant Eyes didn't detect any Explicit Screenshots (pornographic screenshots) on the member's devices.
- The ally should review the Recap of Activity report section, just in case.
This subject line means one or more of the following:
- The report has no screenshots because the member didn't use their devices.
- There are not any iOS DNS domains.
- We couldn't take screenshots on the member's devices because the Covenant Eyes software is outdated.
- Read What does a Device Activity Missing report mean? for more information.
This subject line represents one or more of the following:
- There is activity, but one or more screenshots are likely suggestive or explicit.
- There was Mobile Background Data on an iPhone® or iPad®.
- There was Unmonitored Screen Activity on an Android™ phone or tablet.
- There was a Service Interruption on a Mac® computer.